Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) yellow corn meal
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter (cooled)
- 1 can(s) green chilies (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup(s) jack cheese
- Mix dry ingredients and wet separately. Then combine until just mixed. Pour into 8" buttered pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest Cornbread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads