- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (such as Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (such as Hershey's)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas, each cut into 4 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate minichips (such as Hershey's)
- 8 tablespoons chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's)
- calories 341
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 9.4 g
- satfat 5 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 4.7 g
- carbohydrate 60.4 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 1.6 mg
- sodium 229 mg
- calcium 49 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a small glass bowl; microwave at high 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Set aside. Place cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add melted chips and whipped topping, stirring until well blended. Cover and chill.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat 1 side of each wedge with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with the sugar mixture. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool on a wire rack.
Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on 1 tortilla wedge, sugar side up. Top with 1 tortilla wedge, sugar side up; 1/4 cup sliced strawberries; 1 1/2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture; 1 tortilla wedge, sugar side up; and 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons minichips. Drizzle tortilla stack with 1 tablespoon syrup. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, cheese mixture, strawberries, minichips, and syrup.
NOTE: Assemble just before serving.