- 1 (8.5-oz.) pouch microwaveable basmati rice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, seeded
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon canned adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 6 to 12 corn tortillas, grilled or warmed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3 ounces shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (3/4 cup)
How to Make It
Microwave rice according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork. Set aside.
Process mayonnaise, buttermilk, cilantro, chipotle chile, lime juice, sugar, adobo sauce, cumin, and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Gently stir chicken, beans, scallions, and 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture into rice. Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture into each tortilla. Top each with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve with additional mayonnaise mixture.