Southwest Chicken Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Chicken (breasts/thighs/tenders whatever you prefer)
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) black beans
- 1 cup(s) frozen sweet corn
- 16 ounce(s) Medium Salsa
- 1 can(s) small can of chopped green chilis
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a crock pot, put on low for 6-8hrs or on high for 4 or 5 hours. After the whole thing is done cooking, pull the chicken out and shred it, then put back into the crock pot before serving. Serve soup with shredded cheese, sour cream, avacado chunks, or cripsy tortilla strips or whatever floats your boat! It's great even as is
This recipe is a personal recipe added by whitese3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note