Southwest Chicken Pizza
If you like a little more heat, use Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers and sprinkle with crushed red pepper. Serve with salsa.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 7.0g
- Saturated fat: 3.6g
- Protein: 12.3g
- Carbohydrate: 17.5g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 1.2mg
- Sodium: 458mg
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Calcium: 201mg
- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package Southwest-flavor grilled chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut into 8 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note