- 1 (10-ounce) Italian cheese-flavored thin pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package Southwest-flavor grilled chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- calories 183
- fat 7.0 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- protein 12.3 g
- carbohydrate 17.5 g
- cholesterol 26 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 458 mg
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fiber 0.6 g
- calcium 201 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut into 8 slices.