- 1 Arnold® 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins® roll
- 1/4 pound 96% lean ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon scallion, chopped
- 1/2 slice reduced-fat pepper jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- hot sauce
- sliced tomato, red onion, avocado and red leaf lettuce
How to Make It
Pre-heat grill or non-stick skillet to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine ground sirloin, seasoning, cilantro and scallions and form into a patty about 1/2" thick. Grill patty 3-4 minutes each side. At the last minute of cooking, top patty with pepper jack cheese. Spread one side of the Sandwich Thins® roll with ketchup and sprinkle hot sauce to taste. Assemble sandwich by topping patty with sliced tomato, onion, avocado and lettuce.
*Recipe can be made by substituting lean ground turkey or veggie burger patty. Cook veggie patty according to package instructions and omit cilantro and scallions.