Southwest Buffalo Chicken Tacos
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Corn Starch
- 3 tablespoon(s) Taco Sauce
- 7 ounce(s) chunk chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 taco shells
- In small bowl, add corn starch to taco sauce. Stir well.
- Heat small skillet. Add chicken to the pan, add taco sauce and stir. Reduce heat until mixture thickens, about 4 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking. Divide into 4 taco shells. Top each with chopped celery and blue cheese crumbles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southwest Buffalo Chicken Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks