Southwest Breakfast Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 pint(s) whole milk
- 1/3 pound(s) skim milk
- 1 pound(s) hot breakfast sausage cooked and drained
- 1 pound(s) taco cheese blend shredded
- 7 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup(s) green onion tops thinly sliced
- 1 diced onion
- 1 jar(s) roasted red peppers drained & chopped
- Combine corn muffin mix with 1 beaten egg and skim milk in a bowl, mix well. Spread batter evenly into bottom of well greased 9x13 baking dish, bake at 359 for 10 minutes until crust is softly set, let cool. Top baked cornbread with sausage and cheese. Beat 6 eggs with milk and taco seasoning. Add soup, green onions tops, onion and roasted red peppers, mix well. Pour over sausage and cheese layer. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until egg mixture is set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note