Southwest BLT Wrap
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 18 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Avocado-Lime Sauce
- Stir together salsa and corn. Set aside.
- Top 1 side of each tortilla evenly with bacon, lettuce, and corn salsa. Drizzle with Avocado-Lime Sauce. Roll up, and, if desired, secure with wooden picks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches