1. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices. Place on a paper towel-lined wire rack. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt. Let stand 20 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
2. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
3. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Combine crumbled bacon, spinach, and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
4. Spread 1/4 cup spinach mixture on bottom of piecrust.
5. Layer with half of tomato slices; top with half of remaining spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
6. Bake pie, covered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.