Southern-Style Turkey Cobb Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bottled light Ranch dressing
- Cook peas in boiling water to cover 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Divide lettuce evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with peas, crumbled blue cheese, and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and pepper, and serve with dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note