- 4 pounds potatoes (about 4 large)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Garnishes: chopped fresh parsley, grape tomatoes
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Stir together potatoes and eggs.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Cover and chill. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
You can substitute light mayonnaise and sour cream with good results.