Southern-Style Cuban Sandwiches
Here's a smoky spin on a classic sub. Pick up sliced pork from your favorite barbecue restaurant.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) French bread loaf
- Chipotle RÃ©moulade
- 1 pound sliced barbecued pork without sauce
- 4 (1-oz.) provolone cheese slices
- 1 cup sweet-hot pickles
- 1. Cut French bread loaf in half horizontally; scoop out soft bread from center of each half, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell to make filling the sandwich easier. (Reserve soft bread for another use.)
- 2. Spread inside of bread shells with Chipotle Rémoulade. Layer bottom shell with barbecued pork, provolone cheese slices, and sweet-hot pickles. Top with remaining bread shell. Cut into sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note