- 3-lb. boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1 cup water
- 18-oz. bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 to 10 hamburger buns, split
- Optional: deli coleslaw
How to Make It
Place roast in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker; add one cup water. Cover and cook on high setting 7 hours or until tender.
Shred meat; return to slow cooker. Stir in sauces, sugar, salt and pepper; cover and cook on low setting one more hour. Serve on buns and top with coleslaw, if desired.