Southern Pineapple Punch
Yield: Makes about 11 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (12-oz.) container frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 cups Southern Comfort (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Stir together chilled ginger ale, pineapple-orange juice concentrate, mango nectar, ginger, and, if desired, Southern Comfort. Serve over crushed ice.
- Note: We tested with Old Orchard Pineapple-Orange 100% Juice frozen concentrate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages