This pie is probably the best pie I have ever eaten. The recipe takes a little time, but is well worth the effort.
Southern Peanut Butter Silk Delight
More From Southern Living
Bake: 8 Minutes
Freeze: 30 Minutes
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 3/4 cups crushed KEEBLER CLUB Multi-Grain Crackers
- 1/3 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 (4-oz.) milk chocolate candy bar, broken into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream, warmed
- 2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup DOMINO 10X Confectioners Sugar, sifted
- 1 cup Creamy USA-GROWN PEANUT Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bar, melted
- 1 cup chopped lightly salted cocktail USA-GROWN PEANUTS
- 1/4 cup DOMINO 10X Confectioners Sugar
- Garnishes: lightly salted USA-GROWN PEANUTS, chocolate curls
- 1. Combine crushed crackers, 1/3 cup sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Press mixture on bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-inch deep-dish pieplate.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack.
- 3. Stir together chocolate candy bar pieces and 3 Tbsp. warm whipping cream until chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour into cooled piecrust.
- 4. Beat 2/3 cup whipping cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 5. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup whipping cream, 1 tsp. vanilla, and white chocolate, beating at medium speed until blended. Fold in 2/3 cup whipped cream. Spread mixture evenly over milk chocolate layer in pan. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until slightly firm.
- 6. Spread Ganache evenly over chocolate layer, and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- 7. Beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add 1/4 cup confectioners sugar and remaining 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 8. Spoon cream mixture into a 1-qt. zip-top plastic bag. (Do not seal.) Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and pipe onto edges of pie by gently squeezing bag. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note