1. In a bowl combine buttermilk & hot sauce. Add chicken and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
2. Preheat over to 400 degrees
3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a zip lock gallon size plastic bag
4. Remove chicken from the marinade and place in the bag. Shake well, until chicken is evenly coated. Lay chicken on lightly oiled baking sheet and chill uncovered for 30 minutes.
5. Lightly coat with spray oil. Bake 15-20 minutes. Turn and bake another 15-20 minutes or more until done.
Go to full version of