Southern Oven Unfried Chicken
Oven baked chiekcn
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Hot sauce
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1.5 cup(s) Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Olive oil spray
- 1. In a bowl combine buttermilk & hot sauce. Add chicken and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour
- 2. Preheat over to 400 degrees
- 3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika in a zip lock gallon size plastic bag
- 4. Remove chicken from the marinade and place in the bag. Shake well, until chicken is evenly coated. Lay chicken on lightly oiled baking sheet and chill uncovered for 30 minutes.
- 5. Lightly coat with spray oil. Bake 15-20 minutes. Turn and bake another 15-20 minutes or more until done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CGilbert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note