Southern Living Pecan Crescent Twists
Community Recipe from
- 2-8oz can(s) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoon(s) melted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup or milk
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each can into 2 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal. Brush evenly with 2 tbsp melted butter. Stir together chopped pecans and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle 3 tbsp pecan mixture onto each rectangle, pressing in gently. Roll up, starting at 1 long side, and twist. Cut 6 shallow 1/2 inch long diagonal slits in each roll. Shape rolls into rings pressing ends together; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush rings with remaining 1 tbsp butter. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until rings are golden. Stir together powdered sugar and maple syrup until smooth; drizzle over warm rings. Cut rings in half and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southern Living Pecan Crescent Twists Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch