Southern Ham Bisquits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 4 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 small onion grated
- Country Ham
- Swiss Cheese
- 1 doz. Small Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix butter, mustard, worchestershire sauce and onion.
- Assemble small bisquits with spread, ham and cheese - place on cookie sheet and cover with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southern Ham Bisquits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers