Southern Corn Pudding
Yield: 12 servings
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 6 cups fresh corn, cut from cob
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine eggs and milk, beating well. Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Pour into 2 greased 1 1/2-quart casseroles. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Puddings/Custards