This was not good. I learned that I do not nor does my family like southern comfort.
Southern Comfort Peach Mango Pork Chops
Community Recipe from
- 6 pork chops
- 2 mangos peeled and wedged
- 3 peaches cut into wedges
- 1 sprig(s) cilantro chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnimon
- 1 pinch(s) garlic powder
- 1 pinch(s) lemmon pepper
- 2 cup(s) cooked wild rice or whole wheat stuffing/dressing
- 1 bottle(s) Southern Comfort Whiskey
- Prepare marinade by pouring 1/2 bottle of Southern Comfort Whiskey into large bowl...add all ingredients and save a few peaches and mangos to be cooked with pork chops. Marinate chops up to 1 hour and grill or bake at 300 degrees or on grill or grill pan. Cook properly untill done. Pour peach/mango pork 'demi glaze' over chops and smother with cooked peach and mango wedges then garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro..Serve with a side of cooked wild rice or whole wheat stuffing/dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paulbruns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes