This was not good. I learned that I do not nor does my family like southern comfort.
Southern Comfort Peach Mango Pork Chops
Baked or grilled Pork Chops marinated in a Southern Comfort Peach Mango marinade smothered in a peach & mango glaze served with a side of wild rice or whole wheat stuffing.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 pork chops
- 2 mangos peeled and wedged
- 3 peaches cut into wedges
- 1 sprig(s) cilantro chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnimon
- 1 pinch(s) garlic powder
- 1 pinch(s) lemmon pepper
- 2 cup(s) cooked wild rice or whole wheat stuffing/dressing
- 1 bottle(s) Southern Comfort Whiskey
- Prepare marinade by pouring 1/2 bottle of Southern Comfort Whiskey into large bowl...add all ingredients and save a few peaches and mangos to be cooked with pork chops. Marinate chops up to 1 hour and grill or bake at 300 degrees or on grill or grill pan. Cook properly untill done. Pour peach/mango pork 'demi glaze' over chops and smother with cooked peach and mango wedges then garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro..Serve with a side of cooked wild rice or whole wheat stuffing/dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by paulbruns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note