Southern Breeze Punch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 envelope(s) .22 oz unsweetened blue raspberry lemonade mix
- 7 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 can(s) 46 oz unsweetened pineapple juice chilled
- 1 bottle(s) 2 liter ginger ale chilled
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher; pour evenly into 5 ice-cube trays, and freeze at least 8 hours.
- 2. Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; serve over raspberry ice cubes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yprice57 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Southern Breeze Punch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages