Raspberry-lemonade ice cubes, made from blue raspberry lemonade mix and frozen lemonade concentrate, add extra flavor to the pineapple juice and ginger ale mixture.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (0.22-ounce) envelope unsweetened blue raspberry lemonade mix
- 7 cups water
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (46-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher; pour evenly into 5 ice cube trays, and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale; serve over raspberry ice cubes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kool-Aid Island Twists Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix.
The raspberry ice cubes can be made in advance and stored in heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags in the freezer until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note