1. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; freeze 8 hours or until firm.
2. Grate lime rind in a large bowl; squeeze juice from lime and combine with grated rind. Stir in chopped mango and next 6 ingredients. Cover salsa, and chill 2 hours.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
4. Brush 1 side of tortillas with melted butter; cut each into 8 wedges or decorative shapes using a cookie cutter. Arrange in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
5. Bake at 400° for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
6. Spoon ice-cream mixture into 8 bowls; top evenly with salsa mixture, and serve with cinnamon crisps. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Yeo's Chili Sauce Sweet.