- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 small lime
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh mango
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) MISSION Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- REYNOLDS WRAP Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Grate lime rind in a large bowl; squeeze juice from lime and combine with grated rind. Stir in chopped mango and next 6 ingredients. Cover salsa, and chill 2 hours.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Brush 1 side of tortillas with melted butter; cut each into 8 wedges or decorative shapes using a cookie cutter. Arrange in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
Bake at 400° for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
Spoon ice-cream mixture into 8 bowls; top evenly with salsa mixture, and serve with cinnamon crisps. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Yeo's Chili Sauce Sweet.