South of the Border Pizza
300 kcal, 7.6 g fat, 6.2 g fiber
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Boboli crust
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions
- 1/2 pound(s) ground round
- 1 cup(s) Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 package(s) reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- Preheat oven to 450. Bake crust for 2 minutes and remove.
- Cook ground round in skillent over medium heat until it crumbles. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; return to pan. Add beans, taco seasoning, and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Spread beef mixture over crust. Combine tomato and next 3 ingredients. Sprinle over beef mixture. Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
South of the Border Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes