- 1 dozen large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
How to Make It
Slice eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks, keeping egg white halves intact.
Mash together yolks and avocado in a medium bowl. Stir in green onions and next 3 ingredients until smooth. Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves. Sprinkle evenly with chili powder, if desired. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Dollop with salsa just before serving.
Cathy Dodson, Knoxville, Tennessee