South-of-the-Border Black Bean Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 can(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Corn
- 3 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Minced Garlic
- 6 Johnsonville : New Orleans Brand Sausage
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Mix all ingredients except for the bottom 3 in a slow cooker for 3 hours. Add the bottom 3 to taste per bowl when done.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Armstrjm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
South-of-the-Border Black Bean Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews