South Georgia Caviar
Community Recipe from
- 2, 15 oz can(s) black-eyed peas drained
- 1, 15 oz can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 1, 10 oz can(s) Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 cup(s) red bell peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh jalpeno peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1, 8 oz bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1, 4oz jar(s) chopped pimentos drained
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Serve with corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MargaretK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
South Georgia Caviar Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes