South Carolina Slaw from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 head(s) cabbage, thinly sliced (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup(s) grated carrot
- 1/2 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Place cabbage & carrot in a bowl. In a saucepan, whisk together vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil, dijon mustard, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt & pepper, until the sugar dissolves; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour over the cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
South Carolina Slaw from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables