sourdough rye bread with sunflower seeds
- 3,5 ounce(s) Sourdough Starter at room temperature
- 5,3 ounce(s) whole-rye flour
- 8,8 ounce(s) rye bread flour
- 3,5 ounce(s) sunflower seeds
- 14.6 ounce(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Part 1
- Mix sourdough starter with 1.4 oz. water at room temperature and 2.65 oz whole-rye flour. Leave for 12-16 hours, covered, at room temperature.
- Part 2
- To our dough, add 4.8 oz lukewarm water, 2.65 oz whole-rye flour and 0.9 oz bread flour. In a separate bowl, mix sunflower seeds, 8.46 oz warm water and 7.9 oz bread flour, and mix. Both bowls leave for 4-8 hours, covered, in a warm place.
- part 3
- Mix thoroughly the contents of both bowls, adding a teaspoon of salt. Put it into a molds lined with baking paper, lightly press down to the bottom, sprinkle with sunflower seeds, which also lightly press at dough. Spray the bread with water, wrap with foil and leave in a warm place for 2-3 hours then bake (heat up and down) with fogging for 5 min at 440 º F, then 30 mins at 390 ° F. After removing from the oven, spray bread with water and leave to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joyinyourmind and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note