Sourdough Banana-Macadamia Nut Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) Yeast
- 1/4 cup(s) Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Warm water
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 1/4 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Banana extract
- 1 banana ripe
- 1/4 cup(s) macadamia nuts chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Cream of coconut warmed
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients, cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
- For the second group, mix the first 8 ingredients in a separate bowl then add to the starter without overmixing. Fold in bananas. Add nuts to the top of pancakes before flipping over on the griddle. Use cream of cononut for syrup or mix maple syrup and dark rum.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Splogan801 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note