- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup commercial sour cream
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecan halves
How to Make It
Dissolve soda in sour cream; stir well. Set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Gradually add brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, and beat well.
Combine flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir in raisins and pecans to coat well. Add flour mixture and dissolved soda to creamed mixture, stirring until thoroughly blended.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.