Sour cream ring cake
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) margarine or butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1)Generously grease 10-cup microwavable ring dish.2)Mix cracker crumbs and cinnamon;coat dish.3)Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl on low speed,scraping bowl constantly,30 seconds.4)Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.5)Spread in dish.6)Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50 0/0),rotating dish 1/4 turn every 5 minutes,until top is springy and dry and wooden pick inserted in several places comes out clean,11 to 15 minutes.7)Invert on heatproof serving plate;let stand 15 minutes.8)Remove dish.9)Serve with fruit if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes