Sour cream ring cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) margarine or butter (melted)
- 1/3 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1)Generously grease 10-cup microwavable ring dish.2)Mix cracker crumbs and cinnamon;coat dish.3)Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl on low speed,scraping bowl constantly,30 seconds.4)Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.5)Spread in dish.6)Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50 0/0),rotating dish 1/4 turn every 5 minutes,until top is springy and dry and wooden pick inserted in several places comes out clean,11 to 15 minutes.7)Invert on heatproof serving plate;let stand 15 minutes.8)Remove dish.9)Serve with fruit if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note