- 3 pounds small russet potatoes, thinly sliced (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 6 thick-cut bacon slices, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons table salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
How to Make It
Place potato slices in a Dutch oven, and cover with cold water; bring to a boil over medium-high. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool. Place potatoes in a large bowl; gently stir in bacon.
Whisk together remaining 10 ingredients in a small bowl. Add sour cream mixture to potato mixture, and stir gently to incorporate.