My family really liked these chips. They were pretty easy to make overall but I found the most difficult thing was to cut the potatoes thinly. I'll use a peeler next time.
Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 34 Minutes
- Calories: 52
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated fat: 0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 11.6g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 71mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 1 large baking potato, unpeeled, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1. Arrange one-third of potato slices on a large microwave-safe plate. Coat tops of potato with cooking spray, and spinkle with one-third of dressing mix.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered at HIGH 4 minutes. Turn potato slices over. Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until dried, crisp, and beginning to brown.
- 3. Remove from plate; cool completely on wire racks. Repeat procedure with remaining potato slices and dressing mix.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note