The recipe is for sour cream lemon pie, but there is no sour cream listed in the ingredients although the directions tell you to add it at the end, but there is no amount.
Sour Cream Lemon Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, and salt. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir on medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat, and cook and stir 2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat yolks slightly. Gradually stir 1 cup of mix into yolks. Return yolk mixture to saucepan, and bring to gentle boil. Cook and stir 2 more minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in butter, peel, and juice. Fold in sour cream.
- Pour filling into baked pie shell, and cool. Top with whipped cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AadenAaric and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note