Sour Cream-Herb Sauce
Sour Cream-Herb Sauce is a creamy, versatile spread that pairs well with your favorite sandwich toppings.
This recipe goes with Southern-Style Smørrebrød
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, capers, dill, lemon juice, and ground red pepper until blended. Chill up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note