I don't think this is bland at all. It's cool and delicious and has a Greek flair. The dill is the key.
Sour Cream-Dill Potato Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Whip up a side salad of Sour Cream-Dill Potato Salad for your next picnic. Made with sour cream, Greek yogurt, cucumber, and fresh dill, this creamy potato salad is ready in 20 minutes.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Sodium: 87mg
- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat. Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add potatoes to pan; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Combine cucumber, sour cream, yogurt, dill, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add drained potatoes to cucumber mixture, and toss gently to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note