- 3/4 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 50
- fat 0.7 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- sodium 87 mg
How to Make It
Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat. Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add potatoes to pan; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Combine cucumber, sour cream, yogurt, dill, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add drained potatoes to cucumber mixture, and toss gently to coat.