SOUR CREAM CRUMB CAKE
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4+2/3 cup(s) light brown sugar packed
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon divided
- 1 package(s) poundcake mix(betty crocker)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) confectioners sugar
- preheat oven to350*. spray 9x3 springform pan with cooking spray. comb. 1/4 cup br. sugar with 1/4 tsp. cin. reserve.. at med. speed beat cake mix,eggs,milk,sour cream,zest and nutmeg until blended.increase speed to med. hi.; beat until light and fluffy, about 3 min..spread half of batter in pan. sprinkle with reserved br. sugar/cin. mix , .top with remaining batter. bake 25 min. meanwhile, in med. bowl, combine flour with remaining br. sugar and cin.stir in butter until large crumbs form. remove cake from oven. sprinkle crumbs over cake; bake 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. cool. sprinkle with conf. sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SOUR CREAM CRUMB CAKE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings