Sour Cream Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 2 stick(s) margerine
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 5 cup(s) flour
- Mix all ingredients together with mixer. If it gets too soft add flour.
- Refrigerate the dough overnight
- Roll into balls, roll in powdered sugar
- Bake on greased cookie sheet 10-15 min at 350
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HoernerPrice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sour Cream Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies