1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and 2 cups of the sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Fold in sour cream and vanilla.
4. Mix dry ingredients into the wet in batches.
5. In separate bowl, combine, 4 teaspoons of sugar, cinnamon and pecan pieces.
6. Place 1/3 of the batter in well-greased and floured bundt pan.
7. Sprinkle 3/4 of the pecan mixture on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter.
8. Sprinkle remaining pecan mixture on top.
9. Bake 60 min. Let the cake rest for 5 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
10. Turn cake out of bundt pan onto a rack to cool.
Go to full version of