Sour Cream Coffeecake
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix together flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- 3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and 2 cups of the sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Fold in sour cream and vanilla.
- 4. Mix dry ingredients into the wet in batches.
- 5. In separate bowl, combine, 4 teaspoons of sugar, cinnamon and pecan pieces.
- 6. Place 1/3 of the batter in well-greased and floured bundt pan.
- 7. Sprinkle 3/4 of the pecan mixture on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter.
- 8. Sprinkle remaining pecan mixture on top.
- 9. Bake 60 min. Let the cake rest for 5 minutes after you take it out of the oven.
- 10. Turn cake out of bundt pan onto a rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliecook1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note