Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, incorporating each fully. Add vanilla.
2. Mix together 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl and set aside.
2. Sift together flour-salt in medium bowl. Alternate adding flour mixture with sour cream, starting and ending with dry ingredients.
3. Coat tube pan with cooking spray. Spread half of batter into bottom of pan. Dough will be thick. Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture over batter, then top with remaining batter and cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Go to full version of