Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 6 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) pecans
- Cream butter, add sugar. When smooth add sour cream,vanilla, salt and baking powder. Slowly add 2 cups of flour.
- Filling: Chop nuts and add to sugar and cinnamon
- Using a bundt pan grease well..Put in 1/2 batter, 3/4 filling, then remainder of batter and remainder of filling.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for one hour.
- Cool in pan one hour and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Umajane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings