Sour Cream Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced into rings
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) (10.5 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 teaspoon(s) sour cream
- 1 large tomato chopped
- Melt butter in a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Place in saucepan.
- Stir in onion and garlic. Cook 3 minutes; turn pork chops and cook 3 more minutes.
- Stir in basil, tomatoes, milk and soup. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer.
- After 30 minutes, turn chops, stir contents, and simmer 30 minutes more.
- To serve, pour sauce over chops and top with a teaspoon of sour cream on each chop.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sour Cream Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes