- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup commercial sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
How to Make It
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla, beating well. Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, blending well. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans.
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets; remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.