Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 14 corn tortillas
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large can(s) green chiles, chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1. Combine the sour cream, cream of mushroom, and cream of chicken soups with the green chiles in a bowl.
- 2. Place a small amount of the sour cream sauce in the bottom of an 11x17 pan. Add a layer of tortillas completely covering the bottom. (You can tear them in half or into pieces, or you can lay them whole.) Next add a layer of sauce, chicken and then cheese. Repeat layers one more time ending with the cheese layer.
- 3. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with rice and beans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flambe99 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note